Are all german shepherds hyper?
Here are five ways to calm your crazy mutt:
- Exercise. If you want a well-behaved dog, you need to exercise him.
- Build a routine. Hyperactivity is often a result of insecurity on the dog's part.
- Smart toys. Put your dog's brain power to good use.
- Obedience or trick training.
- Learn a new sport or game.
German Shepherd or GSD serve as an ideal family dog.
They are considered as good house dogs because of their calm nature and caring temperament.
1- German Shepherd is an intelligent dog breed – The largest percentage of police dogs all over the world are GSD's.
A German Shepherd puppy bought from a respected breeder will usually cost between $300 and $900 (or more), depending on whether she is a normal German Shepherd, show-dog or a working dog.
Adult German Shepherds who are proven show dogs or work dogs cost $6,000 to $7,000 or more.