Video answer: Giant schnauzer vs standard schnauzer - breed comparison
Top best answers to the question «Are carrots good for a standard schnauzer»
Vegetables. Carrots – In addition to being a good source of Vitamin A, carrots also improve the health of your dog's teeth and skin… They are also a great, healthy snack if your Schnauzer needs a lower calorie diet.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Are carrots good for a standard schnauzer?» often ask the following questions:
🐶 Are carrots good for a giant schnauzer?
Carrots – In addition to being a good source of Vitamin A, carrots also improve the health of your dog's teeth and skin… They are also a great, healthy snack if your Schnauzer needs a lower calorie diet.
- Standard schnauzer mestizo?
- Are bananas good for the standard schnauzer?
- Is a standard schnauzer a good pet?
🐶 Are standard schnauzer good with kids?
This breed is known for being an outstanding companion who's completely devoted to their family members. They're not necessarily “one person dogs,” instead they appreciate all of the members of their “pack.” The Standard Schnauzer is particularly good with children, as they're extremely playful, yet tolerant.
- Is a standard schnauzer a good family dog?
- Is a standard/miniature schnauzer a good breed?
- Is the standard schnauzer a good family dog?
🐶 Itchy standard schnauzer?
In dogs, rather than sneeze, allergies make their skin itchy. We call this skin allergy “atopy”, and Mini Schnauzers often have it. Commonly, the feet, belly, folds of the skin, and ears are most affected. Symptoms typically start between the ages of one and three and can get worse every year.
- Is the standard schnauzer a good indoor dog?
- Is the standard schnauzer good with other dogs?
- What snacks are good for a standard schnauzer?
Video answer: Standard schnauzer video
The Most Interesting Questions
- Whelping Box Pig Rails?
- Food Lion Dog Food?
- Yorkie With Bow?
- Are Beggin Strips Bad For Dogs?
- Do Dogs Go To Heaven Billy Graham?
- Dog Blood Transfusion Cost?
- Bactine On Dogs?
- Can Dogs Eat Cream Of Wheat?
- Pea Gravel For Dogs?
- How Much Does A Miniature Schnauzer Cost?
- Dog Broken Leg Cost?
- Are Gummy Bears Bad For Dogs?
- Can You Freeze Freshpet Dog Food?
- Mane And Tail For Dogs?
- Is There A Morning After Pill For Dogs?
- How To Deworm A Dog With Tobacco?
- Orajel For Dogs?
- How Much Do Doberman Puppies Cost?
- Are Pit Bulls Hypoallergenic?
- Old Glory Dog Food?
- Fleet Farm Dog Kennels?
- Pig Rails?
- Does Cabelas Allow Dogs?
- What States Are Pitbulls Illegal In?
- How Much Do Chow Chows Cost?
- Are Zinnias Poisonous To Dogs?
- Can I Give My Dog Miralax?
- Cutter Backyard Bug Control Safe For Pets?
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Are carrots good for a standard schnauzer?» so you can surely find the answer!Are standard schnauzer aggressive?
Standard Schnauzers are bold and strong-willed. Socialization is critical. They may be aggressive towards people and dogs they don't know, especially without adequate socialization when they are young. They require experienced owners who set firm, consistent boundaries.Are standard schnauzer hypoallergenic?
Hypoallergenic: YesSome are prone to hip dysplasia and tumors. Minimal Shedding: This dog will shed a negligible amount. Recommended for owners who do not want to deal with dog hair in their cars and homes. Easy Training: Though the Standard Schnauzer learns fast, it has a slight stubborn streak.Are standard schnauzer noisy?
Standard Schnauzers are an active breed. They want and need daily opportunities to vent their energy and to use their busy minds to do interesting things. Otherwise they will become bored, which they usually express by barking and destructive chewing.Mini vs. standard schnauzer?
The Standard Schnauzer has an average lifespan of 13 to 16 years and the Mini an average of 12 to 15 years. Both breeds are robust and healthy dogs, although on the whole, the Standard Schnauzer seems to suffer from fewer conditions than the Mini.Is the standard schnauzer a good breed of dog?
Standard Schnauzers were originally bred to be ratters, guard dogs, and all-purpose dogs on German farms. Their versatility, medium size, protective nature, and love of family make them an excellent companion dog breed.
Video answer: Standard schnauzer - mid-size dog breedWhat's the good and bad about a standard schnauzer?
- Standard Schnauzers: What's Good About 'Em, What's Bad About 'Em Standard Schnauzer temperament, personality, training, behavior, pros and cons, advice, and information, by Michele Welton, Dog Trainer, Behavioral Consultant, Author of 15 Dog Books
- If you’re on the lookout for a trusted Standard Schnauzer Breeder in Northern California, your search stops here. Castlewood Standard Schnauzers stands out as the premier destination for dog lovers who are seeking to find top quality Standard Schnauzer puppies and dogs for sale.
Video answer: Standard schnauzer misty having a good time!Would a standard schnauzer make a good guide dog?
Size. Males are ideally between 18 to 20 inches high at the shoulder and generally weigh 35 to 50 pounds. Females are ideally between 17 and 19 inches high at the shoulder and generally weigh 30 to 45 pounds.Are miniature schnauzer the same as standard schnauzer?
No, there are 3 types of schnauzers. Miniature, Standard, and Giant. They all vary in size.
Video answer: Schnauzer bumps - diet - salmon, sardines, carrots, and cucumbersAre standard schnauzer cat friendl?
They were bred to be friends as well as lap warmers. Members of the Sporting Group are friendly and also outward bound. These lighthearted canines are pleased to make buddies with any person they meet, including cats. On the other hand, the perky Terriers were established to hunt and eliminate vermin.Are standard schnauzer dogs loyal?
- The Standard Schnauzer has highly developed senses and is extremely intelligent. They are exceedingly loyal, devoted and reliable. Affectionate and playful, this breed has a charming personality.
The Standard Schnauzer is a hypoallergenic pup, which is a bonus! Schnauzers have been bred with many other dogs to create some beautiful mixed breed pooches, that have some pretty cute names.Can standard schnauzer be black?
Standard Schnauzer coat colors are a solid, pure black, or pepper and salt, which consists of banded black and white hair creating shades anywhere from dark gray to silver. The pepper and salt variety usually has a dark facial mask and light eyebrows, whiskers, and cheeks.Are schnauzer standard easy to train?
The strong temperament.The best Standard Schnauzers are versatile working dogs, capable of learning a great deal. But they have an independent mind of their own and are not pushovers to raise and train… In other words, you must teach your Standard Schnauzer to respect you. Can a standard schnauzer graze cows?
Standard Schnauzers can be affected but it is not common. Giant Schnauzer. The Giant Schnauzer is a relatively healthy breed with an average lifespan of 10-12 years, however, it can still be affected by some health issues: Hip Dysplasia. The condition is the same as for the Standard Schnauzer. Elbow DysplasiaCan i shave the standard schnauzer?
– It is not painful for your Schnauzer to have his beard shaved, although it will also remove his whiskers. – It's probably best to have your Schnauzer's groomer tackle the job. – Your Schnauzer's beard may take between 3-5 months to grow back…Can standard schnauzer be apartment dogs?
All Schnauzer breeds can be good apartments dogs based on their overall temperament, but size and exercise needs vary. Miniature Schnauzers are the best fit for apartments, Standard Schnauzers are potentially a good fit, and Giant Schnauzers are the most challenging for apartment living.
Video answer: Standard schnauzer playing with my kid - 7 months oldCan standard schnauzer be left alone?
The Standard Schnauzer is intended to live indoors with a family. A Standard can be left alone for an hour or so if they are fully crate trained and left with moderately challenging dog toys. However, Standards are intelligent, busy, active dogs and can easily become bored and destructive.Do standard schnauzer bark a lot?
Standard Schnauzers are intelligent, but they can be stubborn… Standard Schnauzers are protective of their homes and families. While they generally don't bark without good reason, they will bark if they sense anything is threatening their homes and families.Do standard schnauzer like to cuddle?
Each Schnauzer type is usually loving and affectionate in their own way, but miniature Schnauzers are typically the most cuddly and personable. Other types of Schnauzers (the Giant and the Standard) tend to show their affection and adoration for their owners by being protective, but miniature Schnauzers love to cuddle as they were not bred to guard and protect.