Are german shepherds always hot?
A German Shepherd puppy bought from a respected breeder will usually cost between $300 and $900 (or more), depending on whether she is a normal German Shepherd, show-dog or a working dog.
Adult German Shepherds who are proven show dogs or work dogs cost $6,000 to $7,000 or more.
- Choose a tug toy appropriate for your puppy's age.
- Make the toy as interesting as possible by moving it around with quick movements.
- Let your pup grab one end of the toy and pull.
- Allow your pup to pull for a few seconds and then reveal a treat.
- As soon as your pup drops her end of the toy click and reward.
German Shepherd or GSD serve as an ideal family dog.
They are considered as good house dogs because of their calm nature and caring temperament.
1- German Shepherd is an intelligent dog breed – The largest percentage of police dogs all over the world are GSD's.