Are german shepherds family friendly?
A German Shepherd puppy bought from a respected breeder will usually cost between $300 and $900 (or more), depending on whether she is a normal German Shepherd, show-dog or a working dog.
Adult German Shepherds who are proven show dogs or work dogs cost $6,000 to $7,000 or more.
- Choose a tug toy appropriate for your puppy's age.
- Make the toy as interesting as possible by moving it around with quick movements.
- Let your pup grab one end of the toy and pull.
- Allow your pup to pull for a few seconds and then reveal a treat.
- As soon as your pup drops her end of the toy click and reward.