Can i use hydrogen peroxide on my dog for itching?
This solution works wonders on dogs that have chronic yeast or bacterial infections in their ears.
Another ear cleaning solution you can mix at home is 1 part hydrogen peroxide to 1 part water.
Never use alcohol to clean your dog's ears.
50/50 Apple Cider Vinegar Water Spray
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a natural, safe relief for especially dry, itchy skin…
- To avoid getting vinegar in any open cuts, fill a spray bottle with 50% water and 50% ACV to target affected areas.
How to relieve itchy skin
- Apply a cold, wet cloth or ice pack to the skin that itches. Do this for about five to 10 minutes or until the itch subsides.
- Take an oatmeal bath…
- Moisturize your skin…
- Apply topical anesthetics that contain pramoxine.
- Apply cooling agents, such as menthol or calamine.
Here are some other of the most effective home remedies for treating dogs who are just so done with all the scratching:
- Dog Itching Remedies: Apple Cider Vinegar? – Absolutely!
- Aloe Vera.
- Baking Soda.
- Coconut Oil.
- Colloidal Oatmeal.
- Epsom Salt.
- Salmon Oil.
- Teabag Rinse.