Do german shepherds pant a lot?
Some common reasons dogs pant heavily include: Heatstroke or poisoning.
It's normal for a dog to start breathing harder or panting after exertion.
And some dogs, like Boston terriers, bulldogs, and pugs, are prone to heavier breathing than other dogs because of their short snouts.
A German Shepherd puppy bought from a respected breeder will usually cost between $300 and $900 (or more), depending on whether she is a normal German Shepherd, show-dog or a working dog.
Adult German Shepherds who are proven show dogs or work dogs cost $6,000 to $7,000 or more.
- Choose a tug toy appropriate for your puppy's age.
- Make the toy as interesting as possible by moving it around with quick movements.
- Let your pup grab one end of the toy and pull.
- Allow your pup to pull for a few seconds and then reveal a treat.
- As soon as your pup drops her end of the toy click and reward.