Top best answers to the question «Do pekingese get along with other dogs»
- Pekingese can be very good with other dogs and pets. They should be well socialized early on in life to be comfortable with various dogs. They may not appreciate much larger or very energetic dogs. Pekingese are a shedding breed and will lose a lot of hair during season changes.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Do pekingese get along with other dogs?» often ask the following questions:
🐶 Can pekingese get along with other dogs?
Pekingese are generally good with other dogs and pets, but they should be socialized early and thoroughly to accept many people. They can be aloof with strangers, although they are devoted to their families.
- Are pekingese friendly with other dogs?
- Are pekingese good with other dogs?
- Do akbash dogs get along with other dogs?
🐶 Can a peke get along with other pekingese?
- Pekes don't always get along with other dogs. They prefer the company of other Pekingese, and it can take them a long time to get used to other animals in the household. With proper socialization — early exposure to many different people, other animals, sights, sounds, and experiences — however,...
- Do akita dogs get along with other dogs?
- Do azawakh dogs get along with other dogs?
- Do basenji dogs get along with other dogs?
🐶 What dogs get along with other dogs?
- Basset hound. They are relaxed and sweet…
- Barbet. These rare pups are dog-friendly…
- Goldendoodle. Goldendoodles get along with just about everyone…
- English foxhound. They like being around other dogs…
- Cocker spaniel…
- St. Bernard…
- Great Dane.
- Do bloodhound dogs get along with other dogs?
- Do boerboel dogs get along with other dogs?
- Do borzoi dogs get along with other dogs?
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Do pekingese get along with other dogs?» so you can surely find the answer!Do bullmastiff dogs get along with other dogs?
Bullmastiffs are guard dogs and will protect their family and property. They require a fenced yard and should never be allowed to roam. The Bullmastiff does not love other dogs, especially if they are of the same sex. It's extremely difficult to house a male Bullmastiff and another male dog of any breed together.Do catahoula dogs get along with other dogs?
- Although Catahoula Leopard Dogs are very much working dogs, they are also devoted family companions. Most get along well with respectful children when raised with them. They may or may not get along with other pets. Some Catahoula Leopard Dogs do not get along with other dogs, especially with those of the same sex.
Answer: Generally, the Chippiparai dogs do get along just fine with other canines. They remain calm and comfortable in the company of other pooches and they do not face a lot of problems while mixing with other dogs.Do feist dogs get along with other dogs?
The dogs instinctively know how to find and tree a squirrel and will then bark constantly until their owners reward them. They do especially well in homes with other dogs because they like being part of a pack. As they are also quite curious, they can get into situations that other breeds do not.
According to pet experts, Havanese Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that get along with other dogs…Do hound dogs get along with other dogs?
1. Basset hound. Basset hounds are very low-key, sweet dogs… Because their nature is so relaxed, they tend to do well with other dogs.Do husky dogs get along with other dogs?
Siberian Huskies do get along with other dogs but it is still important to take your puppy to socialization classes. This gets them used to other dogs and also to people, although they are also very affectionate to strangers.Do kangal dogs get along with other dogs?
It tends to be reserved with strangers, but interacts well with family members. These dogs are good with children, but may not be good with other animals. Working Kangal Dogs get sufficient exercise, but companion dogs should get at least one long daily walk. They also need consistent mental stimulation.Do keeshond dogs get along with other dogs?
The Keeshond is a great pet for families with children. He's a playful, good-natured companion for kids of all ages. And as long as he is well socialized and well trained, the Keeshond gets along well with other dogs and pets… No dog, no matter how friendly, should ever be left unsupervised with a child.Do kuvasz dogs get along with other dogs?
If raised with children and other pets, they are gentle and protective. Once they mature and know their job and place in the family, they are easy dogs to live with… Kuvasz should be exposed to other dogs and animals as well as people when young if they are to be family companions.Do maltese dogs get along with other dogs?
Well, Maltese are mostly a friendly breed of dogs and do get along with most other dogs… If your Maltese dogs are well-trained from a young age, they may easily get along with other dogs. An ancient lineage Maltese may instantly adjust with a dog-friendly environment.Do mastiff dogs get along with other dogs?
According to pet experts, Mastiff Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that are good with other dogs…Do newfoundland dogs get along with other dogs?
Many Newfoundlands are perfectly peaceful with other dogs, but some are decidedly NOT peaceful. Adolescent and young adult males, especially, can be pushy or downright aggressive toward other male dogs. Heavy shedding. Newfoundlands are one of the heaviest shedders of all breeds.Do papillon dogs get along with other dogs?
Papillons get along well with other pets in the family, including cats, if introduced at a young age. The fearless Papillon will often boss around dogs much bigger than he is, and this may or may not cause problems… No matter what the breed, dogs and children must always be supervised when they're together.Do police dogs get along with other dogs?
No, unless order to by their handler.
Police dogs are highly trained and well socialized, with humans as well as other dogs.
When Police dogs are selected as puppies as potential K-9 dogs, one of the characteristics they look for is.
High energy dogs have energy to burn, but are in control of themselves.Do pumi dogs get along with other dogs?
According to pet experts, Pumi Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that get along with other dogs.Do rajapalayam dogs get along with other dogs?
According to pet experts, Rajapalayam Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that are good with other dogs.Do redbone dogs get along with other dogs?
- Keep it fun and interesting, using positive reinforcement; Redbones can have short attention spans. This breed gets along with children and other dogs, but they may give chase after cats and other pets. Drooling may be heavy but it varies with each individual dog.
Salukis are aloof (often cautious) with strangers and require early socialization to encourage a confident attitude. Generally sociable with other dogs, a Saluki will pursue anything that runs, including small pets, and he can react with lightning reflexes.Do schnauzer dogs get along with other dogs?
- Standards can also get along well with other family pets, including cats, but they may be aggressive towards dogs they don’t know. The Standard Schnauzer’s coat must be brushed or combed at least a couple of times a week to prevent or remove mats and tangles.
Looking to adopt a Shikoku dog and need to know if Shikoku dog is good with other dogs? According to pet experts, Shikoku dogs score out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that are good with other dogs.Do spinoni dogs get along with other dogs?
- Most Spinoni get along well with other animals, especially other dogs. Some individuals have a higher prey drive and will pester cats. The Spinone Italiano has an independent mind and can be stubborn, but this is not a dominant dog who needs (or who can withstand) strong-arm training methods.
- It bonds with its family and usually gets along well with other dogs. Because of its hounding instincts, the Taigan may chase small household pets unless it has been socialized at a young age.
The Tamaskan is a good family dog, being gentle with children and accepting of other dogs. His high intelligence makes him an excellent working dog and the Tamaskan has been known to exceed in agility and obedience as well as sled racing. This pack dog prefers not to be left alone for long periods of time.Do weiner dogs get along with other dogs?
Dachshunds have a reputation for not getting along with other dogs. Because Doxies were bred as hunting dogs, they are genetically predisposed to be more aggressive than other dog breeds. But to their owners, Dachshunds are the best playmates and loyal watchdogs.