Do puppies ears droop when teething?
It's common for pup's ears to perk up and then droop again within a few weeks.
So, don't let this alarm you.
This usually happens during teething when the adult teeth are pushing through.
In my experience, if the ears perk up once and then droop again, they will come back up.
How long do I wait before taking my puppy outside? Vets recommend waiting until 10-14 days after your puppy's last vaccination booster – usually at around 14–16 weeks of age – before introducing them to the wonders of local parks, beaches and walking trails.
Help your dog stop crying when left alone
- Set a reliable daily ROUTINE.
- Give regular DAILY exercise.
- Leave the TV or radio on when you leave.
- Give him a "food puzzle" toy.
- Desensitize him to your leaving.
- Don't make a big deal about leaving.
- Don't make a big deal when you come home.
- Crate train.
These will include the core vaccines, which are administered in a series of three: at 6-, 12-, and 16 weeks old.
The core vaccines include the DHLPP (distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvo, and parainfluenza).
Your pup will also need a rabies vaccination, which is usually around $15—20.