How can i add raw food to my dog?
Ways to Improve Your Dog's Kibble
- Add digestive enzymes.
- Add raw or lightly steamed vegetables.
- Add raw or lightly cooked meat or eggs.
- Add some oils for essential fatty acids.
- Add cottage cheese, yogurt or canned fish.
- Feed raw, meaty parts of chicken or turkey.
What are Dog Feeding Charts?
|Adult Dog Size (lbs)||Dry Food Feeding Amount (Cups)|
|26 to 50||2 to 2-2/3|
|51 to 75||2-2/3 to 3-1/3|
|76 to 100||3-1/3 to 4-1/4|
|100+||4-1/4 plus 1/4 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs|
In many ways, canned dog food can be superior to kibble.
They typically contain more meat protein than their dry counterparts.
And they're made with fewer carbohydrates, too.
Plus, due to their air-tight packaging, canned dog foods contain no synthetic preservatives.
Can My Dog Eat This?
A List of Human Foods Dogs Can and Can't Eat
- Carrots: Can Eat. Both raw and cooked carrots are safe for your dog to eat.
- Grapes and Raisins: Can't Eat.
- Salt: Limit.
- Peanut Butter: Can Eat.
- Eggs: Can Eat.
- Salmon: Can Eat.
- Chocolate: Can't Eat.
- Cheese: Limit.
Human foods that are safe for dogs include:
- Carrots. Share on Pinterest Some human foods are safe for dogs to eat…
- Apples. Apples provide many important vitamins for dogs, including vitamins A and C…
- White rice…
- Dairy products…
- Peanut butter…
- Plain popcorn.