How can i get my dogs ears to lay down?
How to Make Puppies' Ears Lay Down
- Clean the inside of the ears with rubbing alcohol and cotton swabs.
- Determine how far down you are going to fold over the ears.
- Apply puppy ear glue to the inner top edge of each ear.
- Place additional glue on the inside of the ear, where the tip will be placed.
- Fold the ears down, and press the ears into place.
Many believe it's instinctual behavior, harkening back to the days when your dog's wild ancestors would mask their scent to help them sneak up on their prey.
Wolves, for example, have been observed rolling in animal carcasses or the droppings of plant-eating animals, to cover up their own smell during the hunt.
Safe: Some Vegetables.
Your dog can have a healthy snack of carrot sticks, green beans, cucumber slices, or zucchini slices.
Even a plain baked potato is OK.
Don't let your dog eat any raw potatoes or any potato plants from your pantry or garden.