How many raisins are dangerous for a dog?

Asked By: Eladio Spencer
Date created: Wed, Apr 21, 2021 9:59 PM
Best answers

The minimum toxic dose is approximately1 grape per pound of body weight.

Raisins, having lost their water content are considered more toxic at 6 raisins per kg of body weight, or 2-3 raisins per pound of body weight.

Think how many raisins are in ONE small snack pack of raisins ? maybe enough to kill your dog.

Answered By: Dameon Heidenreich
Date created: Fri, Apr 23, 2021 12:02 AM
FAQ
βœ”οΈ
Dogs tend to have between 8 and 10 nipples, but some have more, while others have fewer nipples.
βœ”οΈ
For both dogs and cats, a good rule of thumb is to start with 1-2mg for every 10 pounds of weight. If you're using our CBD Oils, remember that they come in different concentrations. The amount listed on the label is the total amount of CBD in the whole bottle and not a per-dose amount.
βœ”οΈ

Most experts recommend feeding your dog twice a day β€” once in the morning and once in the evening β€” though puppies under five months of age should be fed three to four times a day, or as directed by your veterinarian.

βœ”οΈ
A normal litter size can range from 1 to 12 puppies, with 5-6 puppies being average across all dogs.
βœ”οΈ

These will include the core vaccines, which are administered in a series of three: at 6-, 12-, and 16 weeks old.

The core vaccines include the DHLPP (distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvo, and parainfluenza).

Your pup will also need a rabies vaccination, which is usually around $15β€”20.

βœ”οΈ
Yes, both male and female dogs have nipples. These small bumps extend from their groin area up their stomachs, and the number of nipples can vary. Dogs tend to have between 8 and 10 nipples, but some have more, while others have fewer nipples.
βœ”οΈ
Although the toxic substance within grapes and raisins is unknown, these fruits can cause kidney failure. Until more information is known about the toxic substance, it is best to avoid feeding grapes and raisins to dogs. Macadamia nuts can cause weakness, depression, vomiting, tremors and hyperthermia in dogs.
53 similar questions