+14 votes
by

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Chocolate is poisonous to dogs mostly because of its theobromine content, which dogs are unable to metabolize effectively. If your dog eats chocolate, you should monitor them closely and seek veterinary attention if they show any symptoms, or if they are very young, pregnant or have other health concerns.

Categories

653k questions

2.7m answers

0 comments

2.6k users

Most popular tags

Welcome to The Dog Visitor Q&A [2022], where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
...