+63 votes
by

1 Answer

–1 vote
by
Although many dogs who lick or ingest a frog or toad will excessively foam at the mouth, it usually is not life threatening. ... The dog may even look as though it is hallucinating. In short, you can never be 100 percent sure that the toad your dog has had contact with is not poisonous unless you happen to be like Dr.

Categories

653k questions

2.7m answers

0 comments

36.1k users

Most popular tags

Welcome to The Dog Visitor Q&A [2022], where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
...