+4 votes
by

11 Answers

–1 vote
by
Yes, a paintball can hurt sometimes, but the severity of the pain depends on the circumstances. Following standard safety recommendations can reduce the amount of pain you feel. A Paintball Can Causes Bruises . It's hard not to notice when you've been hit by a paintball. It's very common for players to feel a slight sting, similar to a firm flick on the arm. The pain is minor and typically fades quickly. While most hits are insignificant, a paintball can cause bruises and welts. The severity ...
–6 votes
by
In contrast to humans, paintballs can be extremely dangerous for dogs and other pets. Firstly, the ingredients in paintballs can draw fluid away from the body and into the intestinal tract. This factor can lead to dehydration, vomiting, diarrhea, increased thirst, and increased urination.
–8 votes
by
The absolute first thing you should do if you see your dog eating something potentially toxic is to either get the poisonous thing away from your dog or move your dog away from the poison, whichever makes the most sense at the time. As soon as your dog is securely away from the dangerous substance, move on to the next step right away.
+2 votes
by
My dog is a fairly large German shepherd mix, and has gotten into things she shouldnt have before. Once she ate all of my Valentines Day chocolates. So, I knew how to induce vomiting and what toxicity signs to look out for. She had already vomited, but there was no way to tell when she consumed the edibles. I leave for work very early, so it could have been anywhere in a six hour span.
–2 votes
by
My dog just ate one of my gabapentin 100mg pills, - Answered by a verified Dog Veterinarian We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them.
–3 votes
by
Chemicals or plants that come into contact with your pets skin can cause irritation. You may see signs of discomfort, agitation, excessive scratching or licking, swellings (hives) or pain. If severe, skin can appear red and ulcerated or bleeding under the coat. What steps should I take if my pet has been poisoned?
0 votes
by
Paintballs, when ingested, can result in severe poisoning in dogs, and rarely cats and ferrets. While this is an uncommon toxicity, it can be life-threatening. ... Clinical signs of poisoning include vomiting, diarrhea, walking drunk, tremors, seizures, and decreased level of consciousness.
+5 votes
by
Around 40% said they would wait for signs of illness. If youre worried your dog has ingested a toxic substance dont take that risk. Early action is the key to a positive outcome. How can I prevent my dog from being poisoned? Keep all potentially toxic substances, plants, flowers and foods well out of reach of your dog. If youre ...
–1 vote
by
11,937 satisfied customers. dog: ate..hydrochloride..in acute renal failure..He weighs 8.4kgs. My 2yr old dog just ate a 5mg tablet of benazepril hydrochloride meant for our 10yr old who is in acute renal failure. He weighs 8.4kgs. Should we & read more.
–4 votes
by (4.8k points)
It really depends on the type of dog you have and formula used on the paint. If the dog doesn't chew it and trys to swallow it, it could get caught stuck in the air way. Also, the paintball swells with the saliva and fluids therefore causing asphyxiation. 2
+7 votes
by
Paintballs usually have a couple of inert carriers, a food grade vegetable dye and are encased in a gelatin shell. None of these products should hurt your dog even if she consumed a large amount of them. Also, the gelatin capsule will digest easily, so there should be no concern about them causing a blockage.

Categories

653k questions

2.7m answers

0 comments

2.2k users

Most popular tags

Welcome to The Dog Visitor Q&A [2022], where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
...