What do you know about the mudhol hound?
The Mudhol Hound, also known variously as the Maratha Hound, the Pashmi Hound the Kathewar Dog and the Caravan Hound, is a breed of sighthound from India....
|Other names||Maratha Hound Pashmi Hound Kathewar Dog|
|Origin||Mudhol, Karnataka State, India|
|hideTraits Weight 9.1–13.6 kg (20–30 lb)|
|Dog (domestic dog)|
- Mudhol hounds are very much indian desi breed of historical dogs , originated from place called mudhol of North karnataka. I used word historical because, people from karnataka have a respect for this dog as these dogs fought against British for freedom of India along with freedom fighters. Now I come to the exact question.
- Chicken and Rice. Chicken and rice are prime ingredients in many dog foods, and these mild foods sit well on upset canine stomachs…
- Shredded Chicken. Shredded chicken is easy on upset stomachs and acts as a huge eating incentive for dogs with decreased appetites…
- Bone Broth…
- Baby Food.
Can My Dog Eat This?
A List of Human Foods Dogs Can and Can't Eat
- Carrots: Can Eat. Both raw and cooked carrots are safe for your dog to eat.
- Grapes and Raisins: Can't Eat.
- Salt: Limit.
- Peanut Butter: Can Eat.
- Eggs: Can Eat.
- Salmon: Can Eat.
- Chocolate: Can't Eat.
- Cheese: Limit.
These will include the core vaccines, which are administered in a series of three: at 6-, 12-, and 16 weeks old.
The core vaccines include the DHLPP (distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvo, and parainfluenza).
Your pup will also need a rabies vaccination, which is usually around $15—20.
There are some of the available NSAIDs just for dogs:
- carprofen (Novox or Rimadyl)
- deracoxib (Deramaxx)
- firocoxib (Previcox)
- meloxicam (Metacam )
Toxic food for dogs
- Onions, garlic and chives. The onion family, whether dry, raw or cooked, is particularly toxic to dogs and can cause gastrointestinal irritation and red blood cell damage…
- Macadamia nuts…
- Corn on the cob…
- Artificial sweetener (Xylitol) ...
- Cooked bones.