What is the best miniature dog breed?
Top 10 "Small Breed" Dogs
- Skye Terrier. This is not a dog to get if you are a cat owner, as they dislike those of the feline persuasion.
- Pekingese. This small but ferocious dog is a faithful companion and good watchdog.
- Bichon Frisé
- Shih Tzu.
- Chicken and Rice. Chicken and rice are prime ingredients in many dog foods, and these mild foods sit well on upset canine stomachs…
- Shredded Chicken. Shredded chicken is easy on upset stomachs and acts as a huge eating incentive for dogs with decreased appetites…
- Bone Broth…
- Baby Food.
Can My Dog Eat This?
A List of Human Foods Dogs Can and Can't Eat
- Carrots: Can Eat. Both raw and cooked carrots are safe for your dog to eat.
- Grapes and Raisins: Can't Eat.
- Salt: Limit.
- Peanut Butter: Can Eat.
- Eggs: Can Eat.
- Salmon: Can Eat.
- Chocolate: Can't Eat.
- Cheese: Limit.
These will include the core vaccines, which are administered in a series of three: at 6-, 12-, and 16 weeks old.
The core vaccines include the DHLPP (distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvo, and parainfluenza).
Your pup will also need a rabies vaccination, which is usually around $15—20.