Top best answers to the question «What kind of dogs get along with maltese»
- Barbet. Barbets are rarely found…
- Basset Hound. Basset Hounds are also a very joyful dog breed…
- Cocker Spaniel. Cocker Spaniels are known as one of the sportiest dog breeds…
- English Foxhound…
- Great Dane…
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What kind of dogs get along with maltese?» often ask the following questions:
🐶 What dogs do maltese get along with?
Read on to learn the dog breeds that best get along with other dogs.
- Basset hound. They are relaxed and sweet.
- Barbet. These rare pups are dog-friendly.
- Goldendoodle. Goldendoodles get along with just about everyone.
- English foxhound. They like being around other dogs.
- Cocker spaniel.
- Do maltese get along with cats?
- What kind of cats get along with dogs?
- What kind of dogs get along with pitbulls?
🐶 Do maltese dogs get along with other dogs?
Well, Maltese are mostly a friendly breed of dogs and do get along with most other dogs… If your Maltese dogs are well-trained from a young age, they may easily get along with other dogs. An ancient lineage Maltese may instantly adjust with a dog-friendly environment.
- What kind of dog gets along with other dogs?
- What kind of dogs do huskies get along with?
- What kind of dogs do terriers get along with?
🐶 Do maltese dogs get along with cats?
It would take a tough Maltese to take on even a lazy cat… This is a great dog breed for both new and old cats, because they are unlikely to mess with a new member of the family but are also fine with a cat that just wants to be left alone. Maltese dogs are so small they can share any space with a cat.
- What kind of dogs do yorkies get along with?
- What kind of dogs do jack russells get along with?
- What dogs get along with other dogs?
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «What kind of dogs get along with maltese?» so you can surely find the answer!What animals get along with dogs?
What Other Pets Get Along With Dogs?
- Other dogs.
- Guinea pigs.
- Farm animals, such as chickens, sheep and horses.
- Exotic animals, such as dragons and snakes.
1. Labrador Retriever - Friendly, delicate, intelligent and eager to please, the Labrador Retriever is an ideal hunting companion and family dog. 2. Bernese Mountain Dog - A dog breed that is calm, delicate, and is excellent with other animals.What dogs get along with boxers?
- Pointers (English or German Shorthaired) ⭐ Pointers are a great match for the Boxer dog and have many similar traits…
- Border Collie ⭐ ...
- Springer Spaniel ⭐ ...
- Golden Retriever ⭐ ...
- German Shepherd ⭐ ...
- Labrador ⭐ ...
- Australian Shepherd ⭐ ...
- Bernese Mountain Dog ⭐
Was your dog's breed cultivated for herding (such as a Border Collie), hunting (Golden Retriever) or companionship (Shih Tzu) ? These are very important clues to a dog's underlying temperament and will help inform whether your dog will get along with your chickens.
Some breeds, such as Greyhounds, have high prey drives.What dogs get along with chows?
Chows do best in families with older children who understand how to treat a dog. Chows who are socialized and trained well can get along with other dogs and cats, especially if they're introduced to them in puppyhood. They do best, however, with dogs of the opposite sex; they may fight with dogs of the same sex.What dogs get along with dachshunds?
Breeds of Dogs That Can Live With Mini Dachshunds
- Toy Group. Breeds in the toy group that make good companions for a miniature dachshund include the chihuahua, Italian greyhound, Manchester terrier, miniature pinscher, pug and toy fox terrier.
- Hounds. If you like dachshunds, you may be partial to hounds.
- Sporting Group.
- Other Considerations.
- Labrador. Labradors are perhaps the husky's favorite dogs to play with at your local park, other than another husky! ...
- Alaskan Malamute…
- Australian Shepherd Dog…
- Golden Retriever…
- German Shepherd…
- Border Collie…
- Standard Poodle.
- Basenji. Also called the 'African Barkless Dog” a Basenji never barks…
- Cocker Spaniel. The second breed that gets along with Pit Bulls is the small and energetic Cocker Spaniel…
- German Shepherd…
- English Foxhound…
- Basset Hound…
- Golden Retriever.
1. Labrador Retriever - Friendly, delicate, smart and eager to satisfy, the Labrador Retriever is an ideal hunting buddy and family dog. 2. Bernese Mountain Dog - A dog breed that is calm, sensitive, and is good with other family pets.What dogs get along with samoyeds?
Some of the breeds that will likely get along well with your Samoyed include Goldendoodles, Basset Hounds, Cocker Spaniels, Collies, among many others. These breeds are all friendly, social dogs that are also not known to be aggressive towards other dogs or humans.What dogs get along with shelties?
We have also considered "gentle giant" breeds like Maremmas and Great Pyrenees as they are just lovely and would be very gentle with the Shelties. We also have sheep now so a guardian dog wouldn't be amiss.What dogs get along with whippets?
Which other breeds are most compatible with the Whippet? Whippets get along very well with other Whippets, otherwise a good option would be Gray hounds, Springer Spaniels, Italian Greyhound, Miniature Pinscher or even Beagle. Breeds who have gentle, kind and quite temperaments.What dogs get along with yorkies?
Because Yorkies have such big personalities the best companion dog for them will be one with a more docile personality.
Herding breeds (such as the Collies), Mastiffs, Great Danes as well as Labradors and Golden Retrievers are all good choices.What dogs get along with other dogs best?
- Basset hound. They are relaxed and sweet…
- Barbet. These rare pups are dog-friendly…
- Goldendoodle. Goldendoodles get along with just about everyone…
- English foxhound. They like being around other dogs…
- Cocker spaniel…
- St. Bernard…
- Great Dane.
Yes, a Maltese that has been properly socialized can get along with a cat, even become great friends with them. The socialization of your Maltese is very important in the development of a stable, non-aggressive, and friendly dog.Do yorkies and maltese get along?
Maltese and Yorkie Mix (also known as Morkie) Yorkie and Maltese mix dogs have traits of the two breeds.
Physical traits of Maltese and Yorkie mix can resemble either a Maltese or a Yorkshire terrier, or a bit of both of these lap dog breeds.What dogs do chihuahuas get along with?
Chihuahuas do fine with most small dog breeds especially if they know the other dog since puppyhood. It's easier for a Chihuahua to associate with another toy breed.What dogs do chows get along with?
Children And Other Pets
Chows who are socialized and trained well can get along with other dogs and cats, especially if they're introduced to them in puppyhood. They do best, however, with dogs of the opposite sex; they may fight with dogs of the same sex.
- Miniature Pinscher (Min Pin)
- Border Terrier.
- Jack Russell Terrier.
- Cocker Spaniel.
- Boston Terrier.
- Boxer Dogs.
- English Springer Spaniel.
- French Bulldogs (other ones!)
Pomeranians and Other Surprising Dog Breeds That Actually Make the Best Service Animals
- Golden retriever. They are great family dogs.
- Collie. They are very loyal.
- Bernese mountain dog. They can help with mobility issues.
- German shepherd.
- General service dog characteristics.
Let's look at some breeds that can mix well with the Poodle:
- Basset hound – relaxed, low-key dogs with a sweet disposition.
- English Foxhound – these pack dogs do very well around other dogs and like to exercise with other dogs.
- Cocker Spaniel – these happy, gentle, and smart pups make them great pup companions to a Poodle.