Top best answers to the question «What kind of tail does a thai bangkaew have»
- The tail is plume-shaped and carried over the back. The gait of this athletic dog is described as smooth and elegant. The coat of the Thai Bangkaew comes in a variety of colors consisting of white, gray and white, red and white, black and white, white and tan, and brown and white.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What kind of tail does a thai bangkaew have?» often ask the following questions:
🐶 What kind of coat does a thai bangkaew have?
- The Thai Bangkaew’s coat consists of a medium-length harsh outer coat with a soft and dense undercoat which is considered to be water-repellent, and is relatively easy to maintain. There is a ruff surrounding the neck and shoulder area, resembling a mane. The tail is plume-shaped and carried over the back.
- What kind of home does a thai bangkaew need?
- What health problems do thai bangkaew dog have?
- What kind of dog is a thai bangkaew?
🐶 What kind of tail does a thai ridgeback have?
- Some Thai Ridgebacks are born with a plush coat instead of a smooth coat. This is considered a flaw, and the dogs are spayed or neutered and sold as pets. The Thai Ridgeback’s tail tapers to a point. He carries it up or curved like a sickle. The Thai Ridgeback was first noted more than 350 years ago in Thailand, but he is thought to be far older.
- Does the thai bangkaew dog bark?
- Do thai bangkaew dogs have otitis externa?
- Does the thai bangkaew dog attack intruders?
🐶 Thai bangkaew dog wags its tail?
GENERAL APPEARANCE: The Thai Bangkaew Dog is a square built, well proportioned dog, never low on legs, with fairly wide and deep chest. It has a double-coat that should form a ruff around the neck and shoulders and a pluming tail, more pronounced in males than females. Males have larger bone than females.
- What kind of body does a bangkaew dog have?
- What kind of personality does a bangkaew dog have?
- What kind of tail does a basenji have?
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «What kind of tail does a thai bangkaew have?» so you can surely find the answer!What kind of tail does a kokoni have?
- They have dropped ears, a short snout, and a long body, with a long and curved tail. This breed comes in a variety of colors and combinations of colors, such as black and tan, blonde, cream, and white. The coat of the Kokoni is of three lengths, and is easy to groom. Sometimes it is slightly wavy, but it should always feel silky.
- And the tail can be either bobbed or long and narrow, and often J-hooked. Dogs of this breed are red or black, and have white markings on the head, nose, belly, and on the tip of the tail. Tri-colored McNabs do exist, but are rare.
- Mudhols have a whip tail that will never curl back like a Spitz, although there is a lot of variation amongst the breed. Generally they are medium length, set low, and have low curve to them. They can vary greatly in terms of coat color. Usually, they have fawn or brown colored coats with a lighter white or cream underside.
- The Norrbottenspets has the trademark spitz-type tail that curls over his back with the tip of the tail touching his hip. He is a well-muscled, medium sized dog. He has ears that stand upright. His eyes are almond in shape and brown with dark brown pigment on his eye rims.
- Pomapoos can have a long, narrow muzzle like the Poodle or a wedge shaped head like the Pomeranian. They can have straight ‘Poodle tails’ or the Pomeranian’s characteristic high-set tail, carried over the back. Most Pomapoos have medium sized, ‘V’-shaped ears, short neck, and straight back.
- Pungsan dogs have a fluffy tail that curls over their back. Members of this breed have a thick coat that is white or creamy. It is possible that there will be a mixture of these colors. This breed is a bit larger than its South Korean neighbor the Jindo Dog.
- The topline is essentially horizontal blending into a bony, gently sloping croup. The tail is long and carried low with an upward curve at the end. The Sloughi is a primitive breed that bonds extremely closely with its person or its family from an early age. It should never be sharp, exceedingly shy or aggressive.
- The Weimaraner has a grey nose, grey or amber eyes, and long, highly-set ears. Weimaraners have a sloped back and webbed feet. Most have a tail docked to a third of its natural length. The Weimaraner has an athletic and regal appearance. The Weimaraner has a short, hard coat which is smooth to the touch.
- The Thai Bangkaew Dog is an old breed that originated from the Bangkaew village, Thanang-ngam area, Bang-rakam district, and Phitsanulok province in Thailand. The breed traces its ancestry back to a cross between a Buddhist abbot’s local black & white female dog and a now-extinct wild dog producing today’s Bangkaew breed.
Average: The Thai Bangkaew Dog barks occasionally. They can change their barks depending on their emotional level and what they're trying to say.What kind of body does a thai ridgeback have?
- The Thai Ridgeback has a muscular body with a strong back that is covered in dense hair. The dogs have a gray or bluish-gray tongue, and coat colors include black, blue, red and yellow. The ears are large, set high, triangular in shape, and both pricked and inclined forward.
- Some Thai Ridgebacks are born with a plush coat instead of a smooth coat. This is considered a flaw, and the dogs are spayed or neutered and sold as pets. The Thai Ridgeback’s tail tapers to a point. He carries it up or curved like a sickle.
- Coat: the most common coat color for a Thai Ridgeback is grey, but they also come in red, blue, black, brindle, yellow, and brown. These dogs don’t have an undercoat, yet their fur is still considered dense.
- A distinguishing feature of the Thai Ridgeback is the ridge of hair on the back that runs in the opposite direction of the coat. There are eight distinct ridge patterns: bowling pin, leaf, saddleback, needle, feather, arrow, lute, and violin. The color of the coat comes in blue, red, fawn, and black. This breed is light shedding.
- The Heeler is a normally proportioned, rugged dog with pricked (standing up) ears and long legs. The breed's most distinctive feature, for which the breed is named, is the frequent lack of a tail. When there is a tail, it is quite short, no longer than 10 cm (4 in.), and undocked. The coat is medium length to short, straight, dense and harsh.
- Alaskan Huskies share many characteristics with the Alaskan Malamute and the Siberian Husky. For one, the Alaskan Husky has a bushy tail that curls over its back, and they share this trait with Siberian Huskies. Their pointed, triangular ears are also in common with both breeds.
What kind of tail does a border collie have? They were bred with different markings so the sheep herder could tell them apart from a distance. Such as traditional markings, or a half white face, white head or patch over an eye etc. One thing to know is a true blooded Border Collie always has a white tipped tail.What kind of tail does a bracco italiano have?
- Braccos can have single or double dewclaws which are acceptable as a breed standard. Their tails are set quite low which dogs carry down with a slight curve in it. When it comes to their coat the Bracco Italiano has a short dense and quite glossy coat which is shorter and much finer around their heads ears and on the front of their legs and feet.
- Bull Terriers have a medium-length tail. The Bull Terrier's coat is short and dense and is white, black, brindle, red, fawn or tri-colored. The dogs are considered average shedders. They live about 10 to 12 years.
- Paler shading can be found on the dog’s chest, throat, and underside, as well. Carolina Dogs have a short, extremely dense coat. Guard hairs can be found at the withers, neck, and back. The Carolina Dog features a fishhook tail which is never lost and never slack. The breed has high-set ears that stand up straight similar to a German Shepherd.
- The tail usually resembles the Akita and curls over the back but can be straight if the Golden Akita resembles the Golden Retriever. The coat is also like the Akita, double and dense. However, if the coat resembles the Golden Retriever, it will also be double but longer and either flat or wavy.
- The sickle-shaped tail of the Small Greek Domestic Dog is usually long. The dog holds its tail up high, and has an elegant curve. It is always in motion, showing the dog's joy.
- Purebred Karelian Bear Dogs have tails that curve into a circle rather than a sickle. Black speckles in the white sections of fur are considered to be a fault. Black speckles in the white sections of fur are considered to be a fault.
- The dog's long tail is sword-shaped and naturally low. The head is large, chest is broad, deep and low. Ears are long with rounded tips, and hang close to the cheeks. Neck is quite long and strong with no dewlap. The feet are straight, strong and round, with compact toes, helping it be a fast, very agile, and determined pursuer.