Why dogs should not eat chocolate?
The toxic component of chocolate is theobromine.
Humans easily metabolize theobromine, but dogs process it much more slowly, allowing it to build up to toxic levels in their system.
A small amount of chocolate will probably only give your dog an upset stomach with vomiting or diarrhea.
By around eight weeks of age your puppy should be eating solid food.
Puppies should be fed three to four times a day therefore if you are currently feeding ¾ a cup of puppy food twice a day you should consider spacing it out by feeding ½ cup three times a day.
We've handpicked 56 related questions for you, similar to «Why dogs should not eat chocolate?» so you can surely find the answer!