Will eating kleenex hurt my dog?
In response to your question, the concern with eating kleenex would be an obstruction of the gastrointestinal tract.
After 2 weeks, she should have defecated or vomited the kleenex.
It is unlikely this is related to the kleenex, but, foreign body in dogs have been known to say for weeks in the gastrointestinal tract.
Perhaps the best way to stop the problem is through training and environmental management methods, including:
- Keep the dog's living area clean, including the yard, so there will be no poops for him to pick up.
- Cat owners should keep that litter box clean or out of the dog's reach.
Do-it-yourself suggestions to help you stop your dog from eating his own poop include:
- Coat stools with hot sauce or lemon juice. Add a few tablespoons of canned pumpkin to his food bowl each day.
- Add meat tenderizer to your dog's food (it will make the dog waste taste VERY bad).
- Keep waste picked up on a regular basis.
And grass-eating doesn't usually lead to throwing up - less than 25% of dogs that eat grass vomit regularly after grazing.
Other suggested reasons why your dog might be eating grass include improving digestion, treating intestinal worms, or fulfilling some unmet nutritional need, including the need for fiber.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Will eating kleenex hurt my dog?» so you can surely find the answer!