Will getting a second dog help?
Getting a second dog can definitely enrich your family, but before you do, consider the consequences of adding another canine to your household.
Many people get a second dog to keep the first dog company.
Most dogs welcome a new sibling, but it's not always smooth sailing.
How to treat minor separation anxiety
- Don't make a big deal out of arrivals and departures — ignore your dog for the first few minutes then calmly pet them.
- Leave your dog with recently worn clothes that smell like you.
- Establish a word or action that you use every time you leave that tells your dog you'll be back.
Simple dog constipation treatments often include:
- Canned pumpkin.
- Bran cereal.
- Metamucil, Siblin, or a similar product.
- Canned dog food to increase moisture.
- Extra water.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Will getting a second dog help?» so you can surely find the answer!