Will getting another dog help my fearful dog?
It's a generous thought but there are many potential pitfalls to take into consideration before making that leap.
Being around others who a dog feels safe with and trusts can help lower stress levels.
With lowered stress some fearful dogs are able to do things they might not be able or willing to do on their own.
How to treat minor separation anxiety
- Don't make a big deal out of arrivals and departures — ignore your dog for the first few minutes then calmly pet them.
- Leave your dog with recently worn clothes that smell like you.
- Establish a word or action that you use every time you leave that tells your dog you'll be back.
Simple dog constipation treatments often include:
- Canned pumpkin.
- Bran cereal.
- Metamucil, Siblin, or a similar product.
- Canned dog food to increase moisture.
- Extra water.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Will getting another dog help my fearful dog?» so you can surely find the answer!