Will getting male dog neutered help aggression?
How to treat minor separation anxiety
- Don't make a big deal out of arrivals and departures — ignore your dog for the first few minutes then calmly pet them.
- Leave your dog with recently worn clothes that smell like you.
- Establish a word or action that you use every time you leave that tells your dog you'll be back.
Small breeds tend to mature faster than large breeds.
On average, however, males become fertile after six months of age and reach full sexual maturity by 12 to 15 months.
Healthy stud dogs may remain sexually active and fertile to old age.
Adult males are able to mate at any time.
Simple dog constipation treatments often include:
- Canned pumpkin.
- Bran cereal.
- Metamucil, Siblin, or a similar product.
- Canned dog food to increase moisture.
- Extra water.
If your dog has arthritis, there are several ways you can help them feel more comfortable
- Consult your vet for effective treatments…
- Control weight and diet…
- Offer a soft bed…
- Install ramps, cubes and slip-free flooring…
- Try massage and exercise…
- Make time for grooming.
We've handpicked 75 related questions for you, similar to «Will getting male dog neutered help aggression?» so you can surely find the answer!