Will ignoring my dog help?
Begging. Some dogs will simply beg for attention.
If you reward the behavior by giving attention, your dog will keep doing this.
Ignore him, and when he stops the behavior, give him attention.
How to treat minor separation anxiety
- Don't make a big deal out of arrivals and departures — ignore your dog for the first few minutes then calmly pet them.
- Leave your dog with recently worn clothes that smell like you.
- Establish a word or action that you use every time you leave that tells your dog you'll be back.
Simple dog constipation treatments often include:
- Canned pumpkin.
- Bran cereal.
- Metamucil, Siblin, or a similar product.
- Canned dog food to increase moisture.
- Extra water.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Will ignoring my dog help?» so you can surely find the answer!