Your dog lookes like a german shepherd but his colour is brown and white in colour.his face is a little different from a german shepherd and he has a bushy tail what is his breed?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Your dog lookes like a german shepherd but his colour is brown and white in colour.his face is a little different from a german shepherd and he has a bushy tail what is his breed?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Your dog lookes like a german shepherd but his colour is brown and white in colour.his face is a little different from a german shepherd and he has a bushy tail what is his breed?» often ask the following questions:
👉 How is a white swiss shepherd different from a german shepherd?
- The White Swiss Shepherd is the same “genetically” as the German Shepherd Dog although they have very different conformations and the way they move differs too The White Swiss Shepherd is a well-muscled, powerful looking medium sized dog and one that boasts having a pure white coat that sets them apart from the German Shepherd cousins.
- What breed looks like a small german shepherd?
- What breed of dog looks like a german shepherd?
- Can a german shepherd have white black and brown mixed?
👉 Should you breed your white german shepherd with another white or a regular shepherd?
Neither. If you need to ask, you shouldn't breed. The only good breeders are responsible breeders who know what they're doing and spend thousands of dollars health checking parents, testing etc. You would be adding to the population of hundreds of thousands of unwanted dogs/puppies. Get them fixed.
- White shepherd wags its tail?
- What breed is a little white dog?
- What is a wild canine with a bushy tail?
👉 Can you breed a white german shepherd?
Can a White German Shepherd produce standard colored offspring? The answer is YES! The only way to get 100% solid white offspring is to breed two White German Shepherds, but if a White German Shepherd is bred to a colored German Shepherd, they will throw colored puppies.
- What should you do if your german shepherd dog is black and tan in colour but his tail is not bushy nor does he is having much hair over his body?
- What are german shepherd like?
- German shepherd dog wags its tail?
1 other answer
He/She is probably a German shepherd mix. If you had ever noticed that German Shepherds vary in color and size from one to the other, and had gathered though research that these animals were bred with many types of shepherd dog, with a main cross being the wolf, you might agree that it stands to reason that if fact this dog may actually be a German Shepherd with a different heritage. From what you have said in the question I would say it's a German shepherd Akita mix. :)
The Most Interesting Questions
- Whelping Box Pig Rails?
- Food Lion Dog Food?
- Yorkie With Bow?
- Are Beggin Strips Bad For Dogs?
- Do Dogs Go To Heaven Billy Graham?
- Dog Blood Transfusion Cost?
- Bactine On Dogs?
- Can Dogs Eat Cream Of Wheat?
- Pea Gravel For Dogs?
- How Much Does A Miniature Schnauzer Cost?
- Dog Broken Leg Cost?
- Are Gummy Bears Bad For Dogs?
- Can You Freeze Freshpet Dog Food?
- Mane And Tail For Dogs?
- Is There A Morning After Pill For Dogs?
- How To Deworm A Dog With Tobacco?
- Orajel For Dogs?
- How Much Do Doberman Puppies Cost?
- Are Pit Bulls Hypoallergenic?
- Old Glory Dog Food?
- Fleet Farm Dog Kennels?
- Pig Rails?
- Does Cabelas Allow Dogs?
- What States Are Pitbulls Illegal In?
- How Much Do Chow Chows Cost?
- Are Zinnias Poisonous To Dogs?
- Can I Give My Dog Miralax?
- Cutter Backyard Bug Control Safe For Pets?
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Your dog lookes like a german shepherd but his colour is brown and white in colour.his face is a little different from a german shepherd and he has a bushy tail what is his breed?» so you can surely find the answer!
Where did the german shepherd breed come from?
- German Shepherds, originally bred from a line of herding and farm dogs in Germany, are very popular working dogs, companions and protectors.
Is there a way to breed a white german shepherd?
- The answer is YES! The only way to get 100% solid white offspring is to breed two White German Shepherds, but if a White German Shepherd is bred to a colored German Shepherd, they will throw colored puppies. What proportion depends on whether the non-white Shepherd also carries the recessive white gene.
What is a good age to breed your german shepherd?
- It is recommended not to breed your German Shepherd until its 2nd cycle. You should wait that your dog is at least 2 years old. Breeding a 6 to 12 months old german shepherd is like breeding a young girl. German Shepherd is a big dog, it can take up to 2 years to have its first heating cycle.
Is the white german shepherd still a german shepherd?
No. It is a swiss shepherd
Are german shepherd a breed?
Despite its wolf-like appearance, the German Shepherd is a relatively modern breed of dog, with its origin dating to 1899. As a herding dog, German Shepherds are working dogs developed originally for herding sheep.
Are german shepherd aggressive breed?
The German Shepherd breed is known for their aggressive behaviors and tendencies… German Shepherds are considered good guard dogs but if they are not trained guard dogs, then you need to curb any aggressive tendencies.
When to breed german shepherd?
In females, breeding GSDs should begin no earlier than 2 years old. Though some breeders suggest there being a benefit to waiting until females are 3 years old to help ensure healthy parenting skills. Breeding isn't recommended past the age of 8.
What color puppy would you get if you crossed a white german shepherd with a brown and black german shepherd?
Infinite variation and combination of colors is possible.
What is different about white german shepherds?
The White German Shepherd is genetically no different than a standard German Shepherd, although it does have a fluffy white coat. This is because the White German Shepherd carries the recessive white furred gene, which is just the same as some humans carrying the recessive blonde haired gene.
Are white german shepherd aggressive?
White Shepherds are often bred to have a softer, more mellow, more sensitive personality… White Shepherds are not typically aggressive. In fact, if a White Shepherd is going to have any temperament fault, it's more likely to be timidity or skittishness.
Are white german shepherd albino?
While there are albino German Shepherds, the White German Shepherd is not an albino dog. An albino is an organism that has deficient pigmentation, which causes pink eyes, pale skin, and colorless hair.
Are white german shepherd hypoallergenic?
White Shepherd Breed MaintenanceThe White Shepherd is not hypoallergenic and is a heavy seasonal shedder. Expect to find hairs floating through the air or gathering on your floors or furniture throughout the entire year.
Are white german shepherd purebred?
The only way to get 100% solid white offspring is to breed two White German Shepherds, but if a White German Shepherd is bred to a colored German Shepherd, they will throw colored puppies.
Are white german shepherd rare?
As these dogs are relatively rare, breeders can charge more for a White German Shepherd puppy. While the average puppy price for a standard German Shepherd starts at about $300 and goes up to $900, White German Shepherd puppies cost between $750 – 1000.
A dog that looks like a german shepherd but it has a white face and look like a husky?
Shiba- inu or maybe a husky.
What breed makes up a german shepherd?
The breed was actually created by the cross breeding of working sheep dogs from rural Germany by an ex cavalry officer called Max von Stephanitz whose aim was to create a working dog for herding which could trot for long periods.
What is the best german shepherd breed?
West German Show Line German ShepherdsThe West German Show Line German Shepherds are widely considered as the most beautiful GSD breed. They are very gracious in movement. They are very intelligent can be trained very easily. The West Show Line German Shepherds also have a sloped body, but it is not as sloping as American Show Line German Shepherds.
What is the biggest german shepherd breed?
King ShepherdThe King Shepherd is a Shepherd dog breed that falls into the largest category. It's a crossbreed that has a foundation of a German Shepherd and the Shiloh Shepherd in their design. The King Shepherd is a large dog breed at about 25 to 31 inches tall, weighing between 75 to 150 pounds.
What is the largest german shepherd breed?
King ShepherdsThe biggest among the German Shepherds with regards to size and weight are the King Shepherds. The King Shepherds have an average weight of 120 pounds (55 kg) and a height ranging from 25 to 29 inches (64-74 cm). The name “King Shepherds” suits them well because so far, they are the largest German Shepherd breed.
What is the smallest german shepherd breed?
- The Miniature German Shepherd Bred From Runts. The term runt can refer to the smallest puppy in the litter. To a breeder, it means puppies whose weight at birth is abnormally low. To clarify, defined this way, you could have an entire litter of runts.
What mix breed makes a german shepherd?
German Shepherd Mixes Shollie. The Shollie is a mix between the Border Collie and German Shepherd. The Shollie is a pretty pup, who will often... Shepweiler. The Shepweiler mixes the Rottie and the GSD. The Shepweiler is a working dog, known for his guarding and... Golden Shepherd. The Golden ...
Why are white german shepherd dogs white?
If they are white, they are not German Shepards. They are probably their cousin, the Canadian/American Shepards.
Can you breed a white german shepherd with a dark one?
Yes, it is possible but not reccomended for proffessional breeding as white GSD's are a disqualifying colour.
Where did the breed of german shepherd come from?
- German Shepherds originated in Germany and have become popular as military and police dogs. The German Shepherd, also known as the GSD, is probably the world’s most recognizable service and protection dog. However, despite his name, not many people know that he was first trained in ‘Shephard School’ rather than Police Academy.